Terms and Conditions
How To Pay?
Acceptable Payment Methods:
Our website supports PayPal. After you finish shopping you will be guided to Paypal's platform. Your order will then be processed via the PayPal site where all of your information will be completely protected.
For verification of a business paypal account: email@example.com
To learn how to use PayPal, please visit https://www.paypal.com/.
Shipment of items will occur within 2 business days once payment is confirmed.
Complete Delivery Address
When ordering, please provide the full delivery address including door number, zip codes and so on. Please provide a contact telephone number in case there are questions regarding a delivery location.
PO BOX Delivery Address
We currently do not ship to PO BOX addresses, so please provide a non-PO BOX address for delivery.
Currently we can ship items anywhere except military areas. Some extended areas may require extra charges.
How long can I receive the package? Where is my package at the moment?
Shipment of items will occur within 2 business days once payment is confirmed.
Delivery Destination Address
Please complete the shipping address information in your account carefully. This will serve as the delivery destination for your orders. We will consider your address in your PayPal express account as a delivery destination if you choose PayPal express to checkout.
What should I do if I received the wrong item(s) or an item(s) is missing?
Please contact our service team within 7 days once you have received the wrong item(s) or have discovered you are missing an item(s). We will correct any order errors as soon as possible!
Where is my item shipped from?
Please kindly pay attention that: orders placed from our websites will be shipped from Hong Kong warehouse.
How can I deal with transport damages package?
If you unfortunately receive a transport damaged item, please keep all the package materials and send photos of the broken item to us within 7 days. The delivery companies do not accept damage claims reported after 7 days. We will assist you in recovering damages or losses from the delivery company. It will take about 14-28 days for the courier company to investigate the case, so please be patient. We will keep you informed. Also, if your parcel is insured, we will send you the replacement once the delivery company confirms that it can be compensated.
What can I do if I received a wrong item?
Please contact our service team once you received wrong item or some items missed. We will help you to change or resend the missed items.
Please rest assured!
What should I do if an item is defective?
1) In most of the cases, items may be defective due to misuse or a lack of installation knowledge. We recommend our customers seek professional assistance before installation. We will not responsible for any default due to improper use or installation.
2) Our certified technicians will inspect and test all items before shipment. 99% of our products can run normally without problems. How to prove and show our confidence?
Kindly Note: For all the cases above, you should responsible for the return cost.
Can I send the product back if I am unsatisfied with it?
If you are not satisfied with our product, report to us within 7 days of delivery date, and the internal package has not been detached, you can exchange it with another model. The balance will be paid by you or returned by us. And you should be responsible for the shipping fee of both sending back and forth additionally, which based on your own country's shipping rate. So, before you place your order, please refer to all of the details in our product introduction page.
Can I get a refund if I don’t want to keep the unit?
You can get a refund only in this case:
If the unit is tested to be factory defective and can neither be fixed or replaced, we will refund part of the item price to you accordingly, but the shipping fee is not included.
Do I have a warranty?
1) We offer 1year Limited Warranty to all our products which are sold on our official websites. But we are not responsible for the products which you buy from eBay reseller or your local reseller. The warranty of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
2) Please complete the guarantee form when you receive the product; the warranty will be valid only for those registered products. We recommend our customers consult a professional for installation. Installation fee is NOT included if replacement is necessary or independent repair is done on an item.
3) The item's warranty becomes invalid:
(1) If damage is caused by: undue wear & tear, dirt, misuse, improper installation or operation, neglect, or accident.
(2) If the warranty seal is removed or damaged.
(3) If the item was opened, any parts of the item were removed or repaired by an unauthorized person.
Please read our policies and sale terms carefully before placing an order. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
I have reported my defective product, what should I do now?
Please kindly be patient, we will reply your email within 1 business day! After checking your email, we will offer several methods for you to check if the unit is really default. Most of the time you don’t need to send the item back by fixing some easy problems yourself.
1) If the problems are still exist after checking, we will offer you a return number to send it back. The item will not be checked and repaired without the return number.
2) After receiving your default item, our technician will test the item carefully. The CS will provide you service like we promised above!
3) If the product is neither can be fixed nor replaced, we will return part of the item price to you accordingly, but the shipping fee is not included.
Please remember to send your bank account information to us by email in order to refund your payment as soon as possible. If you paid by PayPal, we will ONLY refund through Paypal only.
4) If we determine that the item is working fine, the buyer will be responsible for the return shipment of the item. THE RIGHT TO JUDGE THE PRODUCT DEFECTIVENESS IS FROM OUR TECHNICIAN'S REPORT.
-Items that have been damaged by improper use or abuse
-Non-defective, opened items
We may collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide – When you sign up for an Amaseaudio Account, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Amaseaudio services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. You can use the Amaseaudio Dashboard to learn more about the information associated with your Account.
• Log information – When you access Amaseaudio services via a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
• User communications – When you send email or other communications to Amaseaudio, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
• Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services;
• Protect the rights or property of Amaseaudio or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Amaseaudio only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Amaseaudio in the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Amaseaudio, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Amaseaudio employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When you use Amaseaudio services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems. Please review the service Help Centers for more information.